You can’t access many of the features you enjoy using Instagram on a PC. If you have an iOS device or a tablet, your Instagram app can do much more. You can’t view the photos that you love on the pages following your liking. You may not have many options on the Instagram app.
Instagram is one of my favorite applications. It is used by so many people to share, reshare, and reshare photos, videos, as well as media content. The Instagram app is still more useful and fun to use on mobile phones than it is on computers and laptops. The developers went to great lengths to make the mobile app useful for users. You can learn how to earn living online.
Imagine that you want to use the features of an app on your computer. You may need to install an extension or third-party software. Or download an emulator and configure it to emulate the functions on your computer. The extension doesn’t require complex installation, so it is easy to use. Manual configuration of the emulator and software may be required, which can take some time. However, it’s worth it in the end.
How can I see my Instagram likes from my computer?
Google Chrome extensions allow you to run more applications through the browser. You may get frustrated if you try one after the other. Here are the details of an application I have created to make it easy.
- Search Layotify in Google Chrome.
- It is easy to install and add it in the browser.
- It should be added to the bar in order to activate it.
- Log in to your Instagram account. You will be able to choose from different layouts on the social networks. The best layout will be displayed on your tablet or desktop.
- You can now use the browser to emulate the functionality of a smartphone application.
- Click the three dots to the right of the screen.
- Go to the settings to view all posts you liked on Instagram.
Use an Android:
Many people have heard great things about emulators for console gaming. They were created to aid gamers who love playing console games on their smartphones, laptops, or computer screens. Emulators are software that is compatible with the gaming RAM and mimics the functionality of games. An android emulator can also be used to transform your computer into an Android interface. After configuring it on your computer the android features will be added to your computer by simulation. You can also download the social app to get the most out of the features available on the computer in the same manner as they appear on your Android phone.
There are many android emulators you can install on your computer. BlueStacks is one of the most popular. It is lightweight, fast and compact. Follow these steps to download BlueStacks:
- Download the most recent version of Nox Player by going to Nox Player
- Install Nox Player for Windows.
- Log in to your Google Account. Go to Google Play to download the app.
- Log in to Instagram using Nox Player. Go to your profile page.
- The three dots can be seen on the right-hand side.
- Click the dot to go to settings
- Click on the “view posts you like” option.
- You can now browse the web from your computer.
Chromebook and the APP:
Chromebook users have the benefit of downloading Playstore apps without any hassle, delay, or discomfort. They can also view photos and use apps.
First, enable PlayStore on Chromebook. Next, open settings to enable PlayStore. Once Playstore is enabled on your device you can open it to download the app.
Once you have downloaded the Instagram app, you will be able to log in to your profile page. Next, click on the menu and choose settings. You will then be taken to the Instagram posts you liked previously by clicking on “Posts that I like”.
It is far easier to use the Chrome extension than downloading an emulator for your computer. It will also take some time and may be difficult to make it work after you have configured it. Layoutify is a Chrome extension that turns your Chrome browser into an excellent android simulation system. It not only allows you to use the Instagram app for mobile, but also Facebook mobile and a few other applications. You can use all of their features without limitations, connect with people, take photos, and exchange ideas. Alos Visit techviral